Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sick Sick SIck Sick kids equals one tired mama..........................................................

 I am one how who does not need a lot of sleep to function on a day to day basis. However the last two nights have been the worst two nights of my life. I was okay with having two sick kids, I was out numbered but I still had two arms for the two sick ones. Then two became three and then three became four sick kids. Two have double ear infections we need to see a specialist for tubes. The third has strep for the 100th time and need to also go to an ear nose throat specialist for tonsils and adenoids out. The fourth has croup and is the worst at night. She has coughing spells where the only place she stops is sitting in the cold air out side for a few minutes. So the last two night I have had a total of four hours of sleep. I am pretty sure I should change my profession to a pediatrician. I think I may soon be an expert on any sickness know. I also my want to open my own pharmacy seems I am going threw Tylenol, Motrin, and antibiotics like crazy. Fingers crossed that my run down brain and body don't get sick. I need the little time I do have to function to do my school work! Today's post was more of a tantrum than a thought or an opinion. So thanks for listening. Also for all you youngsters finish school, get a career then have children!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have one tough week!! Hopefully your children get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete