Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Routine

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP that's what I hear at 6:00A.M. every morning when my husband gets up for work. Then BEEP, BEEP, BEEP again at 6:30A.M when it is my turn to wake up get the two oldest girls off to school. Then the babies, breakfast, lunch, nap, dinner homework. This is life but when you think about how structured life really is it gets depressing. You definitely can not get lost in the same routine every day. You need to add to this with things that interest you. Routine has been on my mind a lot lately due to my own school schedule only way I can get my own homework done is by the schedule bedtime my kids have. 8:00pm-12 is usually when I finally get my time. I love every minute of a mother but I can also not wait until my life can be a little less structured and more relaxing! This semester is my first back in a long time well worth all the stress and structure!

No comments:

Post a Comment