Monday, December 16, 2013

Stress.................

The last twenty-four hours has sure tested my every strength. Started last night with all my last minute prep for my 12 hour day of finals. Studing, writing, practicing all the math I can intake. I am starting to see double so I decide it is time to go to bed at 1:10am. I hit the pillow for about two minutes before one of my one year olds starts screaming and crying with a fever and pain of some sort. I finally get her calmed down and back into bed with meds at about 4:00am. So by this time I know my alarm is going to go off in two hours that I better get to sleep. Once again I lay my head down on my pillow again only for two seconds, I have my 5yr old crying at my bedside her throat and ear hurt. So up at it again with meds and a heating pad with her head on my lap a catch about an hour of sleep. The alarm is beeping and with no choice i am up and at it. My first exam is at 10:00am the second that was done in midland center I rushed back to linwood to take the two sick kids to doctors in bay city. pick up perscriptions for antibiotics one had a sinus infection the other a double ear infection. Back to my house where gram is waiting for the sick kids so I can go to my next exam. I am pretty sure tonight I am making my husband sleep on the couch and it is his turn. He did try to help last night but what sick kid does not want ther mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment