Sunday, December 15, 2013

Run For My Money

I have four kids which everyone by now has read many of times. My older two have been great sleepers from the start, best eaters, nappers, behaved and so kind. The twins are giving me a run for my money in every possible area imaginable. They are constantly sick, they do not sleep threw the night and are up at different times at least all together I am up four to five times a night. They have no fear climb on everything. They give each other so much confidence that when one does something the other has to do it higher or better. I am pretty sure by the time I am thirsty five I will be completely grey haired and have completely lost my mind. Maybe that's why one has already had a broken arm. I am so scared for these two girls to become teenagers they will be tricking us and their teachers. They are so identical that I have mixed them up a time or two. So every one prey that I make it threw the next seventeen years with out losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment