I have been faced with a very hard decision. I have a Thursday class which falls on Halloween and I have four little girls who I do not want to miss trick-or -treating. The two younger ones can finally dress up and understand they get candy in their buckets. What mom wants to miss that mile stone in their child's life. Not his mama, I was all for missing one class until the teacher announced that was the night of our midterm which is 16% of our grade. I think I am going to go crazy and have no clue on how I can do both. I feel as if I am put in the worst spot. I need any suggestions on what to do. I have left my teacher an email but he has children of his own so I am thinking it must not bother him that he misses his children trick or treating. when someone in the class brought up that it was Halloween, his only comment was it is up to you to prioritize your life. I am at a lost for words and still am. I am praying for a miracle and that the teacher realizes he should just move the exam due to half the class not being in attendance for the exam.
| Jillian |
| Jaycee |
That just isn't fair! I would be really upset also. I hope it works out so you can go with your beautiful children. Good luck!
ReplyDeletewhat a bummer... the year this happened to my students- " I had the work and things online." I don't want to miss my kids either...that is a tough call.
ReplyDelete