Sunday, December 15, 2013

RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


I have never met suck a careless teacher in all my life. I have a teacher right now who does not care at all about his job. He is a lawyer and says this job is just for extra money. He does not post grades, he is rude to all his students, Sends students in the middle of class to get him coffee, He is late every day by at least ten minutes. So he was handing out his review sheets and says I don't care what any of your remarks are or even if you don't fallow directions and use pen instead. I will never see them and this is my last class I am teaching. Why in the world would someone who is supposed to help others with their future come in with that poor of an attitude and not care about your job? I am so angry about this class. We did not do one assignment in the class. We where given two quizzes and the midterm and final. So if you are not that great of a test taker you sure are to be a failure. He didn't even teach what was on the test. Thank goodness I read the book like three times and pulled off a B+ or els I would have had to report him to someone. I feel so bad for a few of the other students who where not so lucky. The point is we are supposed to do are part and show up prepared and with respect for our classmates and teacher. He should have showed his class the same respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment