One day CLOSER!

The alarm went off at 6:00am to start a new day! This is the routine at my house. I get up get my oldest two daughters up for school and on the bus at 7:15. I then get the twins up and around. Yes that is a total of four daughters! My 5yr old Alyssa is in kindergarten this year and is having a hard time with leaving me. My oldest daughter continues to ask me why she has to get good grades. So I took the leap that I have always wanted to today! I started school at the age of 30. I wanted to show my kids what good grades and an education will get them. So I am determined to be a dedicated student and succeed not only for me but for my beautiful smart little girls. I want them to know that if you put your mind to something and want it bad enough it is never out of their reach. I want them all to know that life is not easy and you need to be dedicated to be successful. That is why you have to attend school and get good grades. What a better way to teach them then by going to school with them, by doing homework with them, I am very excited about this journey! I hope this is a life lesson for my family and will lead to wonderful things for us. So today I am one day closer to my goal and at teaching my girls the values of life. This may have been just one day to some but this is my one day closer to my goal and dream. So this day is a day that I will forever remember for I am one day closer!
I can totally relate to the chaotic life of kids and keeping it all together. Great job on coming back to school to pursue your dream! You deserve to do something for yourself as well as your family. :-) Keep it up! You'll get there!
ReplyDelete