Saturday, October 19, 2013

That time of year again!


"So it is that time of year again I don't want you to have another animal when I get home" This was the comment my husband made on Friday before he headed for deer camp with the guys. Yes my track record for the last three or four years have been in a routine of when he is gone I decide I am lonely and go get myself a new pet. One year was a kitten, the next a bunny, yes I even have brought home a few baby chickens. So this year since he had actually made a statement not to get any I had to go bigger! I am picking up my puppy tomorrow before he gets home from deer camp! All my girls are way excited as am I. I can not wait to see my husbands face when he walks in and I pull this tiny tea cup Yorkie named buddy from my sweat shirt pocket! buddy only weighs 1lb 7oz. My husband tries to be a tough guy but I can picture the smile on his face when he sees this little guy! Let this also be a lesson for all you guy readers. If you tell a women what not to do, she is going to do it even more now that you told her not too!

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny, Carrie. I have done the exact same thing to my husband a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family used to have a yorkie dachshund mix. It was the cutest and most energetic dog! Her fur turned gray very quick though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could bring home a puppy just like that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and I have done that to my dad a few times.. He hates it!

    ReplyDelete