Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our Elf Named Fred!

 That time a year again, time for family and fun and a lot of food! I love every part or it, but our family has a new tradition we started last year. The Elf on the Shelf the girls named him Fred the Elf. He is an Elf that flies in from the North Pole the day after thanks giving and stays until the day after Christmas. Every night our elf does something different and funny! He hides and does funny things! He has colored with dry erase markers on all the family pictures in the house, put Santa hats and beards on the girls they thought that was funny. He has also painted their noses red in their sleep and left a note telling them to go look in the mirror that they look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer. He has made paper chains and decorated the house with them while everyone was sleeping he is a silly elf with lots of tricks up his sleeve. I think every family should get an elf. The second my girls are acting up all I have to say is "Girls the elf is watching and is going to report back to Santa your misbehavior". They start listening right away after that. So it is good for family fun and to help the kids stay well behaved!

1 comment:

  1. I never knew much about the Elf on the Shelf until I started working at Target for the holiday season. People are crazy for those Elves! They're such an adorable idea though, I've seen so much on Pinterest with those Elves!

    ReplyDelete