
Whenever my husband and I are in a public place with all four of our daughters we constantly hear oh my you have your hands full and poor dad. Well we may have four girls but we have the best of both worlds! My 9yr old daughter McKenzie loves to go turkey and deer hunting with her daddy! This year she went out for the youth hunt! McKenzie and Alyssa my 5yr old both ride a machine! McKenzie a dirt bike and Alyssa a quad like me! We may be a house full of girls but I am sure we can give and house full of boys a run for their money. We camp, fish, and do many more things that are stereo types as boy things. We raise our girls to do anything they like. Now they may ride their quad or dirt bike wearing a tutu but hey its still fun and we enjoy having four girls and would not want it to be any other way. We are a very athletic Family and choose to be who we are not who everyone wants or thinks we should be. Maybe it is just a girl thing!
Your family sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like my family! I am one of 4 girls, but I was SUCH a tomboy as a kid, and still am. I think it makes me dad's favorite that I go hunting and am not afraid to get my hands dirty. Tell your girls to keep it up! Knowing how to skin a deer, fix a flat, and ride a quad makes a girl pretty bad-ass :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete